Saturday, October 18, 2008

Relief.........I pray

Less than three weeks to the elections. Finally it will all be over. I won't know what to do with myself. I'm sure I'll have to check into "Political Junkie Rehab".........does anyone have a reccomendation for a good place. Withdrawals will surely kick in..........HOPEFULLY.....November 5th. If another debacle over vote count goes on, like 2000, and embarrasses this nation again, with no predisent-elect until January..............well, I just can't say!

Sarah Palin to make an appearance on SNL. I'm betting Tina Fey "plays" her better! This happens tonight.

Let the games begin. By the way.........surragates and pundits on TV are saying there can be no "voter fraud" by Acorn, because you have to show I. D. when you go to the polls. This is not true. Not once in my "voting life", have I ever had to do anything other than "sign", and hope that the signatures matched. Depending on what mood I'm in......sometimes they don't look the same. Now........I realize a professional handwriting analyst could verify it was I, who indeed signed the books. Let's realize, however, that most of the "officials" at the voting polls who check this are 65+.........and probably can't even see my signature. Maybe someplace else in the U.S., they require I.D. New York and New Jersey.........I'll testify, my experiences are......not so much!

No comments: